PhD in Psychology and Pedagogy, Russian Language Instructor
- Moscow State Pedagogy University, major in pedagogy and psychology, Russia;
- Moscow Institute of Open Education, Department of International Education, major in Russian as foreign language, Russia;
- Moscow Psychological and Pedagogical Institute, major in neuropsychological diagnosis and correction, Russia;
- Moscow Institute of Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology;
- Russian Cultural Center, seminar for Russian language teachers for bilingual children, USA.
- Associate Professor of the Chair of Pedagogy and Psychology and author of many manuals on pedagogy and psychology;
- Special education teacher at Istok Center for Psychological and Pedagogical Correction and Rehabilitation, Moscow, Russia;
- Special education teacher at the Center for Psychological Correction and Rehabilitation for children and youth, Korolyev, Russia;
- Preschool teaching methods specialist and day nursery organizer, Moscow, Russia;
- Collaboration with popular publications for parents: “Krokha and I”, “Nash Malysh”, Russia;
- Employee at Metaphor Academic Center since 2010.
- Honored with Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation;
- Teacher-psychologist of the highest qualification category, Russia.