Master in Philology, Specialist in Science and Technology
- Byelorussian State University, MSc in Philosophy of Science;
- Moscow State University, Sorbonne University, MA in Philosophy, Joint degree, Russia.
- Administrative Specialist/USAID, U.S. Embassy to the Russian Federation, Moscow;
- Science and Technology (S&T) Specialist, Environment, Science, Technology, and Health (ESTH) Office, U.S. Embassy to the Russian Federation, Moscow;
- Employee at Metaphor Academic Center since 2018.
- Received 18 training certificates at the U.S. Embassy Moscow including PE221 Environment, Science, Technology and Health Trade for Locally Employed Staff at the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Virginia, USA;
- Achieved 24 awards at the U.S. Embassy Moscow;
- Attended more than 17 international science conferences.